A coin-operated parking space neat the studio is available.
Since illegal parking will disturb the neighborhood, please refrain from it.
There is no problem. The users of the studio don’t have to pay extra charges for it.
However, please take some actions in advance so that such equipment may not dirty or damage the floor.
When using the equipment, please be careful not to get injured.
Please note that since the power source in the studio is for standard home use, there is an upper limit to the amount of electricity.
Shoes for shooting are OK. However, please enter the studio after cleaning the soles of the shoes.
Please take some actions in advance so that such shoes may not dirty or damage the floor, by putting a sealing tape or something on the soles of the shoes.
Please refrain from stepping on chairs or sofas with your shoes on.
However, please refrain from eating and drinking while shooting.
Smoking is allowed in a prescribed space, but not in the studio.
The studio is equipped with an iPod speaker and a CD player.
Reproduction equipment for MDs is not available.
An iPod speaker can be also used for iPhone.
When using a roof floor, please wear your shoes. However, please refrain from entering the roof floor wearing indoor slippers or barefoot.
－ Terms of service at Silver Grass －
Please read the following terms of service and comply with them so that users can use this studio comfortably.
- 1. Operating hours: 10:00 to 24:00
- No fixed holidays: open seven days a week
- *The operating hours and holiday are subject to change.
- Please feel free to consult us when you wish to use the studio on a different time zone other than the hours stated above.Those aged under 18 cannot use the studio after 22 o’clock.
- 2. ReservationPlease make a reservation by the specified application form, which is regarded as a tentative reservation at this stage.After confirming your application, our staff will inform you of the acknowledgement of it as an official reservation.Please confirm your reservation on a monthly reservation list.Please note you cannot make a reservation by phone or by e-mail.
- 3. Reservation change and cancellationWhen wishing to change or cancel your reservation for some reasons, please inform us of it by phone or by e-mail as soon as possible.It will incur the following cancellation charge:-Cancellation by 7 days or more before the planned date of usage ? no cancellation charge,
-Cancellation from 6 days to the day before the planned date ? half as much as the rental fee, and
-Cancellation on the planned date ? entire amount of the rental fee.
In case of cancellation without any prior notice, we may refuse your application in the future.When wishing to extend usage time on the day, please consult us. (We will do our best to live up to your expectations.)
- 4. Please pay the rental fee in cash on the day when you use the studio.
- 5. Other notesPaper screens for background are consumables, and some may be dirty on the surface.Please note that we cannot always replace them with new screens.
Please refrain from cutting a paper screen in the way you like.
Please refrain from using curing tape or adhesive tape.Please take off your shoes and enter the studio.Although shoes for shooting are available, please wear clean shoes without dirt on the soles.
Since the floor in the studio is fragile, please put a sealing tape or something on the soles of your shoes to protect floor tiles.
Stand lights in the studio are those for fluorescent light use. Please refrain from using other bulbs than fluorescent light types.Users can bring some food and drink into the studio. However, please refrain from eating and drinking while shooting.Smoking is allowed in a prescribed space, but not in the studio.Users cannot use fire such as candles.Please refrain from cutting your wig or hair in the studio.Please keep valuables in your possession at all times. We do not take any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items.Things left behind in the studio are kept in our custody for three months. After the period, they will be disposed.In case the facilities and equipment in the studio are damaged or dirtied, and the dirt cannot be wiped off in a regular method, we will request users to pay the actual cost required to restore the facilities.After finishing shooting, please put the facilities back in their place and leave the studio within a time frame.Please take all garbage home.
- 6. Prohibited mattersPlease don’t yell out loudly, make noises or emit vibration sounds.In the neighborhood and the hallway of the studio, please refrain from nuisances like speaking in a loud voice, and illegal parking.Shooting or actions that are offensive to public order and morals are not allowed.
- 7. DisclaimersPlease note that we do not take any responsibility for damage, incidents and accidents in the studio caused by users, including property loss, damaged private facilities and bodily injuries.In case users act against the terms of service and our instructions, we will immediately cancel the usage of our studio. In that case, we cannot refund the rental fee.
- 8. Terms of serviceThe terms of service is subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.